SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (12 years)
- F (one person made the special glue)
- F (as a bookmark)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. unusual – c. odd|
2. practical – d. useful
3. convenient – a. handy
4. unique – b. distinctive
5. stick – e. attach
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- SFULEU – useful
- ERSISPUR – surprise
- VEEONTCINN – convenient
- ESURED – reused
- GSORTN – strong
- ELDPVOE – develop
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- His weak glue had two unusual features.
- He was trying to make glue that could be used to build planes.
- That’s when he thought about weak glue.
- Spencer and Art had a unique product with no practical use at first.
- Post-It notes are small pieces of yellow paper with glue on the back.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.